April 18, 2011

Things I Like / Things I Don't Like

Here is a swing away from the more serious blog posts that have started infecting this blog. Here is a list of things I like. It's nice to think about things I like.

In no particular order:

  • Diet Coke
  • Chocolate
  • Patterned tights
  • Jeans
  • Glasses that fit my wonky face
  • Alone time
  • Listening to new songs over and over again
  • Arguments that aren't fights
  • Feedback
  • Speaking French
  • Crazy lady-shoes
  • Boobs
  • People dressed flamboyantly
  • The snooze button
  • Hair dyed a completely unnatural colour
  • Go-karting
  • Drawing
  • Writing
  • Being tired and not having to do anything
  • Taking my shoes off at the end of the day
  • Being retweeted
  • Board games
  • Nudity
  • Interesting tattoos
  • Thongs
  • When you're able - just for a moment- to look up and realise how vast the universe is
  • Dead arms
  • Making other people laugh
  • Really sour sweets

And here are some things I don't like:

  • Pineapple
  • Meeting new people
  • Colouring
  • Engaging with celebrities in person
  • Explaining jokes
  • Small talk
  • Last minute invitations
  • Hardcore film violence
  • Feet
  • Having a body that seems to have no comfortable sitting position
  • G-strings
  • People who talk rubbish that you don't know well enough to challenge
  • Injustice beyond my influence
  • Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try not to be a complete loser when commenting.